4.14.2008

Sunday School & Cotton Candy

For the past few Sundays, I've gone into Budapest with some of the BI students to help teach Sunday school at a church there. For the first 3 weeks I was helping out with the 2 & 3 year olds, but last week I went and helped Amanda and Andrea with the 4 & 5's. They were so sweet.

Our story had to do with fish/fishing, so we made them fishing poles and some fish.
They loved them!




Amanda and I also made this fish for them to hold when they were answering questions.
It was so cute to watch them make the fish "swim" from person to person.


- All of their fishing poles -











_________________________

Cotton Candy :)
After Sunday school Stephen, Salo, Jared, Amanda and I decided to get subs and go for a picnic.
After we ate, we got some cotton candy... It was so much fun.

Deciding which flavors we wanted

Stephen and Salo waiting for our Pineapple cotton candy.

Our crazy huge cotton candy :)

No comments: