3.29.2008

Too many options

Okay, here's what's up... On Thursday I finally found fabric for the inside of the two bags I made. Now all I have to do is finish the outside of the second one, and then sew the fabric onto the inside of both of them. My only problem is that I can't decide which design I want on front of the second bag. So, if you would be so kind as to lend me your brain for a few minutes, I would love your help!

See what I mean? I have too many options. 
But anyway... moving on...

So there's this one...

Or this one..

Or this one.

Please, leave a comment and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 (-:

Melanie Ooi said...

#1

Roths said...

I like the third one best, but I think the first is more like you!

Maaaaaaa!!!

Lauren Mary said...

I love the last one! but all of them are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I like the 3rd one Hannah, but I'm sure whichever you choose will look great.:)
BTW. This is Uncle Jim and I don't know why it's signed anonymous. Good thing I previewed it before posting.